The North Branch Area High School's girls soccer program is a highly competitive soccer program for our female student-athletes. It is an all encompassing program that goes beyond soccer and develops academic and social leaders and exceptional young adults.
Serve our student-athletes by creating a positive environment aiming for excellence & commitment in academics, soccer, social responsibility & leadership.
- Provide a positive culture of FUN and program wholeness.
- Develop our student-athletes abilities in all 4 pillars of soccer (technical, tactical, physical & psychosocial).
- Create a highly competitive program to focus on our standard of play as a result of our culture & player development.
- Entry level to soccer as a student-athlete.
- Focus is on fun & basic soccer principles.
- Players are able to get accustomed to the entire school program.
- Players are able to learn various positions.
- Development is the primary focus in lieu of winning.
- The most competitive level of play immediately under varsity.
- Includes all student-athletes grades 9-12 who are not permanently on varsity.
- May also contain middle school players who have the physical ability to compete at the high school level.
- Players will continually be monitored for ability to play at the varsity level.
- Commit to full integration into the program's culture.
- Focus is on developing our standard of play and level of competitiveness needed for varsity level of play.
- The most competitive team & level of play within the program.
- Comprised of those top players identified through the tryout process regardless of grade.
- Have the ability to make a full commitment to the program & varsity team.
- Individuals who represent the program culture in the best manner.
- Goals are to compete at the highest level possible throughout the season in conference and post season play.
- Winning is one of our goals, but we understand that it is a by-product of our program's culture and standard of play. It is our culture and standard of play that defines us.